incubator-general mailing list archives

From Danese Cooper <>
Subject Re: A little OOo history
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 19:43:56 GMT

Not surprisingly, you missed my point (or chose to ignore it). We at Apache don't think that
money is evil, but we also believe that seeing our code in wide use is more important than
money. is important to the Developing World, some of whom will pay for convenience.
I would hate to see Apache enter that business, however.