incubator-general mailing list archives

From Simos Xenitellis <>
Subject Re: Happy happy joy joy
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 19:43:42 GMT
On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 6:17 PM, Jim Jagielski <> wrote:
> Guys, if we are going to argue over the mistakes of the pasts
> and the slights of the past, quite frankly, we aren't going to
> get very far.
> This is supposed to be a happy occasion; let's not bicker
> and argue about who-killed-who... :)

If this is an attempt for reconciliation, it's somewhat poor ;-)
And the last paragraph, quite ambiguous.

You say 'bicker', which can be interpreted as a way to dissuade people
from discussing.
Do you feel people are bickering? The whole affair is a big issue, and
what I detect
is an attitude that it would better just not to discuss the touchy
issues, as if they will go away.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message