incubator-general mailing list archives

From "arvind@cloudera.com" <arv...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Sqoop Project
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 23:31:06 GMT
Hi All,

It has been a week since the proposal was submitted. Responses to the
proposal so far have been very encouraging. Thank you all for your support.
We would like to include more mentors on the proposal, so would greatly
appreciate if you could volunteer as one.

Unless there is any active discussion regarding this proposal in the early
part of next week, I would like to call this to vote on Tuesday, June 14th.

Thanks and Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar