incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question to TDF and its community
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 21:10:47 GMT
On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 10:47 PM, Niclas Hedhman <niclas@hedhman.org> wrote:

> For the record; I am opposing this contribution and will vote -1,
> unless there is a clear indication that TDF/LO is behind it 100% and
> the two projects are on a trajectory of a merge.

Niclas, several people from TDF/LO, including Florian Effenberger,
have expressed their wish that the project should be accepted on this
mailing list. Simple reason: They consider the alternatives (code
stays within Oracle or whatever else)  worse than an OO incubator
project.

Jochen

--
Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men
will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of

John Maynard Keynes (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Keynes)