incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice.org Summit Proposal
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 19:13:59 GMT
On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 15:04, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> wrote:
> It's just a meeting between colleagues.  If all it does is
> break a little of the entrenched ice I'd call it a success.
>
> Sure beats email for dealing with emotions/trust.

Right.

And we can also be optimistic that the Incubator will vote the podling
in. And optimistic that we'd have something to talk about. Really...
nobody is talking about any kind of meetup before mid-July, so there
is time.

Worst case? Podling doesn't get started, and we just don't meet up.
Not a big deal.

But to get the ball rolling... yah. Let's try now.

Cheers,
-g