incubator-general mailing list archives

From dsh <daniel.hais...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: OO.o and web widgets
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2011 13:46:09 GMT
The only widget's I used with Lotus Symphony are widgets similar to
[1]. Not sure whether it would be possible to use iWidgets originating
from Lotus Mashups or even OpenSocial Gadgets in a similar way like
they could be consumed by Rational Team Concert [2].

[1] http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/lswiki.nsf/dx/08062009095857AMJDOJBL.htm
[2] http://rollerweblogger.org/roller/entry/ibm_talking_opensocial_googleio

Cheers
Daniel

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 10:09 AM, Ross Gardler <rgardler@apache.org> wrote:
> Sent from my mobile device (so please excuse typos)
>
> On 4 Jun 2011, at 23:31, robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:
>
>> For
>> example, with Lotus Symphony we've added a mechanism to integrate web
>> widgets.
>
> I'd like to know a little more about this.
>
> What are "web widgets" in this context? Does Lotus Symphony use either of the two common
web widgets standards W3C Widgets or OpenSocial Gadgets?

> If so (or if there is interest in doing so) the Apache Wookie and Rave (both incubating)
and Apache Shindig may be relevant.