incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <>
Subject Re: OpenOffice and the ASF
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 14:10:12 GMT
On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 10:07, Simon Brouwer <> wrote:
> Op 2-6-2011 15:30, Greg Stein schreef:
>> I would suggest adding a "Non-code Contributors" table into the
>> proposal and putting your name in there. We don't have precedent for
>> it, so may as well start with something. We can always wiggle it
>> around later, as needed.
> Actually I did contribute a few lines of code many years ago, although most
> of my contribution is on other things.
> What would be the advantage to have separate tables for code and non-code
> contributors?

In case there are people similar to yourself, who are wary about
adding their name into the "Committer" table. A separate table would
make it very clear that *all* types of contributors are welcome.

(or some rejiggering of the existing table; whatever works to make it
clear to non-coders that they are just as welcome)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message