incubator-general mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: ODF Toolkit Incubation Pre-Proposal
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 23:00:50 GMT
Hi Dennis,

If I understand correctly, the practice at Apache would be to remove
these legacy copyright statements and aggregate them into a single
NOTICE document.  This would be true, even if it says "DO NOT ALTER OR
REMOVE".  I imagine they would even tear off those tags on mattresses.

-Rob

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton <orcmid@apache.org> wrote:
> I support this idea.
>
> I think with regard to need for an SGA or not, there is the matter of the current headings
at the tops of source files.  (I have no idea what is required, I'm simply