incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <>
Subject Re: This list is for how not why?
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 16:49:16 GMT
On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 11:27, Ross Gardler <> wrote:
> Khirano,
> I just noticed your mail never received a response. Sorry for that, reply online...
> Sent from my mobile device (so please excuse typos)
> On 6 Jun 2011, at 18:02, Kazunari Hirano <> wrote:
>> It has been familiar with us to file issues and comment on the
>> bugzilla that we called IssueTracker.
>> Will infrastructures like the bugzilla be also
>> contributed to Apache Software Foundation?
> The proposal indicates that an instance of JIRA has been requested for issue tracking.
The precise workflow adopted will be defined by the podling during incubation.

I suspect that just came with the template, rather than any specific
consideration. Once the podling is going, then I would suggest they
figure out what to do.

For example, they may want to transfer the OOo bugzilla content over
here. Infra could set up a BZ instance for the podling and load it
with the old content. That's probably some heavy lifting for a few
people, but quite doable. It would provide some continuity for bug
numbers, and the history.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message