incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: Bluesky status and plans (was: Monthly reports missing)
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 15:37:51 GMT
On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 11:20 AM, Noel J. Bergman <noel@devtech.com> wrote:
> Sam Ruby wrote:
>
>> All past struggles aside, if there are no credible plans to produce an
>> ASF project after 2.5 years, then IMHO it is time to begin the process
>> of terminating the incubation of this podling.
>
> I'm not arguing that point.  As I had replied, we can start the dormancy discussion
with them.  Do you wish to do that, or ask Bill?

Not clear who Bill is in the context, but in any case, I encourage
everybody and anybody who believes that it is possible to create a
credible plan that they personally endorse for graduation for BlueSky
to do so and submit a report for BlueSky in time for inclusion in the
July board report.

If that can't be done, then, yes Noel, I would appreciate it if you
would start a discussion about dormancy at that time.

>        --- Noel

- Sam Ruby