incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice.org Summit Proposal
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 18:21:47 GMT
On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Simon Phipps <simon@webmink.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 7:13 PM, Simon Phipps <simon@webmink.com> wrote:
>

> > On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Danese Cooper <danese@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> However, it seems to me that October and November are still rather far
> >> off, and with the wealth of conferences over the next two months,
> >> perhaps we could set something up sooner than that? OSCON, anyone?
> >>
> >> I've just asked for a room at OSCON, although I'd like to mention that
> >> many
> >> of TDF's members are in Europe...we need to find venues there.
> >>

> > Not many big events in Europe before the end of August :-)   I can
> probably
> > get us space at OWF in Paris, 22-24 September (I am on the programme
> > committee) if that's interesting, but it's only a month before
> > LibreOfficeCon.
> >
> > S.
> >

> I've requested a space at Open World Forum too.
>
> S.

I actually was thinking more on attending to Desktop Summit this year:
https://www.desktopsummit.org/

Thinking LO/OOo is a more desktop oriented app, would make sense to have
some participation. Too bad this time the outreach was as strong as the
first year with Mozilla.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* EspaƱol