incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [VOTE] Release Apache log4php 2.1.0
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:15:14 GMT
PMCs -

we are currently voting on the next log4php release (see below).
Please take yourself a few minutes and participate in the vote.

I am - unfortunately - the only PMC involved in log4php, so we need your voices

Cheers
Christian

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ivan Habunek <ihabunek@apache.org>
Date: Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 12:18 PM
Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache log4php 2.1.0
To: Log4PHP Dev <log4php-dev@logging.apache.org>

Dear all,

It is my pleasure to announce the first release candidate for Apache
log4php 2.1.0.

Significant changes in this release include:
 * a new logging level: trace
 * a new appender: MongoDB (thanks to Vladimir Gorej)
 * a plethora of bugfixes and other code improvements
 * most of the site docs have been rewritten to make log4php more
accessible to users

Apache log4php 2.1.0 RC1 is available for review here:
 * http://people.apache.org/builds/logging/log4php/2.1.0/RC1/

The tag for this release is available here:
 * http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/logging/log4php/tags/apache-log4php-2.1.0/

According to the process, please vote with:
[ ] +1 Yes go ahead and release the artifacts
[ ] -1 No, because...

Best regards,
Ivan

--