incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevin Lau <kevin...@fas.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [tdf-discuss] Re: OpenOffice.org Apache Incubator Proposal: Splitting^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HREUNITING the Community?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 13:35:37 GMT
Florian,

>Yes, I see the licensing topic and that there are different views on that.
However, I don't know if that >requires to set-up all community efforts a
second time. Simon posted one possible creative solution. >Setting up a
parallel project IMHO is wrong.

-Can you help me to understand this "Simon posted one possible creative
 solution"?

It seems the discussion is making progress. I like to think this is
appropriate to be seen in "Initial source files (was: OpenOffice: were are
we now?)" thread than here.

--
Kevin