incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept OpenOffice.org for incubation
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2011 22:15:59 GMT
+1 Accept OpenOffice.org for incubation (binding)

-Bertrand, who agrees with Dirk.

On Sunday, June 12, 2011, Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx@webweaving.org> wrote:

> *: who is in a - what the hack mood - and thinks that  get this code base in a state
where people can start hacking is better than let it bitrot any further. And fully trust the
incubator process to attic the code & jettison the community if it is non functional.
In which case we have at least one copy of this code base under a very liberal license for
other communities to use as a starting point.