incubator-general mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject Re: Initial source files (was: OpenOffice: were are we now?)
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2011 22:18:42 GMT
On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 8:44 PM, Ariel Constenla-Haile <
ariel.constenla.haile@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Concerning the extensions, by reading the file Sam Ruby uploaded, the
> following
> extensions are in the grant:
>
> <snip>

Thanks, I'd missed those. Reassuring :-)

> I don't see the MySQL Connector module there
> http://hg.services.openoffice.org/DEV300/file/DEV300_m106/mysqlc
>
> Another important thing missing are the default images:
> http://hg.services.openoffice.org/DEV300/file/DEV300_m106/default_images

Both worth pursuing. Anyone know if there's a place to start a list?  I'm
not from round these parts...

> And the whole localization:
> http://hg.services.openoffice.org/master_l10n/DEV300/
> http://hg.services.openoffice.org/master_l10n/OOO340/

That's very concerning, as perhaps the chief glory of OO.o is the astounding
localisation work.

> And there is no information about the future of all the open CWS.

This also needs flagging as these are where all the upcoming innovations
would be located.

S.