incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache log4php 2.1.0 (RC2)
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 10:41:29 GMT
checked md5 and signatures with my brandnew script* ;)
Site and tests are running now
code etc looks fine
API does now contain correct version number

minor things:
- API top frame should carry the name Apache log4php, not just
log4php. Don't know why I missed that before. But as Apache log4php is
prominent at the first page and at the title bar I would leave this
out for the next release.
- the already mentioned download page error reported by Scott

I think we can fix the download page while doing the actual release. I
don't think this is a blocker. Other opinions?

So, here is my +1

Thanks for the work Ivan!

* http://bit.ly/lb51N1

--