incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice: Arguments and facts. Going ahead
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 16:03:46 GMT
>>> The only thing I really don't have read anything about is, if we can
>>> handle this project from infra-resourcing.
>>
>> Joe Schaefer added himself as a mentor, so we can consider that covered.

I just have learned OOo delivers 53.000 gigs of data each day.

300.000 downloads/day * 180 MB = 54000000 MB / 1024 = roundabout 53.000 Gigs.
Source: http://marketing.openoffice.org/marketing_bouncer.html

I trust our infra, but I would feel better if we could have a statement here.

Cheers

--
http://www.grobmeier.de