incubator-general mailing list archives

From dsh <daniel.hais...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: OpenOffice.org Apache Incubator Proposal
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 22:31:07 GMT
Again,

"to me" means to me as in it's my personal opinion and nothing else.
How could I be somebody defining the rules? I suspect the rules are
all documented anyway. So you did the interpretation of an opinion
expressed by somebody else and of course if you treat that opinion as
a requirement or a re-definition of the rules you got it all wrong.

Cheers
Daniel

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 12:13 AM, Ross Gardler <rgardler@apache.org> wrote:
> On 01/06/2011 22:26, Greg Stein wrote: