incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <>
Subject Re: next steps
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 21:28:03 GMT
On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 5:14 PM, Simon Brouwer <> wrote:
> Op 13-6-2011 22:14, Daniel Shahaf schreef:
>> Sam Ruby wrote on Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 15:48:37 -0400:
>>> Note: if you are an ASF member, and wish to subscribe to this list
>>> using an ID other than your id,
> Do you mean the email addres used to subscribe?

For new PPMC members, the subscription needs to be one that I can
verify as being associated with the ICLA that was provided.

>>> please make sure that that
>>> id is listed in members.txt.
> Where is members.txt?

In the ASF member private subversion repository.  Daniel also pointed
out that there is yet another place that committers can which provides
a similar function, but that requires me to do two separate
verifications (that the subscriber is an ASF member and that the
subscriber has a MailAlias.  Of course, if I need to do this enough,
I'm prone to simply write a script that will help out, so I guess
that's not a problem.

> --
> Vriendelijke groet,
> Simon Brouwer.