incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: TDF/LO, what is the art of the possible?
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2011 01:12:57 GMT
On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 8:21 PM, Simon Phipps <simon@webmink.com> wrote:
> details here:
> http://www.documentfoundation.org/contribution/#lists

I too have now subscribed and posted to that list[1].  My first point
is (a somewhat less direct) version of one of Rob's points.  Depending
the response I receive, I will follow up with more.

As to being less direct, in this instance it is just my attempt to
start this discussion slowly and diplomatically given that I am
unfamiliar with the venue.  Of course, members of TDF are welcome to
pick up the entire list and respond in either or both venues if they
prefer.

- Sam Ruby

[1] http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/steering-discuss/msg01052.html