incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kazunari Hirano <>
Subject Re: This list is for how not why?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 17:02:18 GMT
Hi Ross,

Thank you for sending this message from your phone.
It's very clear.

> On the other hand, if you feel you can work with us to find the best combined poker hand,
please continue with the many constructive discussions here. If we can figure out the "how?"
(or discover it's not *possible* to incubate) then we can get to the vote.

I always want to help develop Ideographic Variation Sequence support.

How can we proceed with this kind of issue within ASF Incubator

It has been familiar with us to file issues and comment on the
bugzilla that we called IssueTracker.

Will infrastructures like the bugzilla be also
contributed to Apache Software Foundation?

Kazunari Hirano - Marketing Project Coordinator -
Japanese Language Project

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message