incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jake Mannix <jake.man...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Kafka for the Apache Incubator
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 16:26:01 GMT
+1

Both from the perspective of incorporating it in streaming machine-learning
work
in Mahout, and from the perspective of a persistent scalable WAL
(*especially*
once http://linkedin.jira.com/browse/KAFKA-23 gets finished up), I'm
very interested, and I know some more folks at Twitter who are interested as
well.