incubator-general mailing list archives

From dsh <>
Subject Re: Blondie's Parallel Lines...
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 20:16:16 GMT
Of course I now some more magic than just re-indent a codebase... that
would be to easy to spot wouldn't it ;)

Seriously: I doubt some code analysis or commit log analysis practices
especially if the goal would be to make an assertion about someones
"performance". IMHO that leaves a bad taste in an OSS environment and
is probably counter productive and it's probably a dead end in a
commercial environment if you want to "performance measure" people
that way.