incubator-general mailing list archives

From Keith Curtis <keit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: /ignore troll [was: OpenOffice & LibreOffice]
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 01:26:12 GMT
On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 6:12 PM, William A. Rowe Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> We are now >50 posts on this list into an individual who is not a
> contributor to TDF/LO, and is here seeking publicity for his writing.
>
> Let's remember please to not feed the trolls, and move on.

I was only kidding about this being a promotional thing.

I have made contributions to all of these codebases ;-)

In my book, I talk for pages about the importance of the ODF standard.
Did you know that OpenOffice is  already behind LibreOffice when it
comes to ODF support? It has to do with footnote markers.

-Keith