incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject Re: Project Proposal Question
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 08:51:55 GMT
On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 1:38 AM, HOCHMUTH, ERICH [AG/1000]
<> wrote:
> Is that something I have to do through solicitation or is it based on the proposal?

To get mentors for incubation, the best IMO is to write a draft
proposal at based on the examples
found there, and "advertise" it on this list to see if people are

to be received only by persons entitled
> to receive such information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately. Please delete it and
> all attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media. Other use of this e-mail
by you is strictly prohibited.
> All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading and
archival by Monsanto, including its
> subsidiaries. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for checking for the
presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware".
> Monsanto, along with its subsidiaries, accepts no liability for any damage caused by
any such code transmitted by or accompanying
> this e-mail or any attachment.
> The information contained in this email may be subject to the export control laws and
regulations of the United States, potentially
> including but not limited to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and sanctions
regulations issued by the U.S. Department of
> Treasury, Office of Foreign Asset Controls (OFAC).  As a recipient of this information
you are obligated to comply with all
> applicable U.S. export laws and regulations.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message