incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ivan Habunek <ivan.habu...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache log4php 2.1.0 (RC2)
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 21:35:58 GMT
Dear all,

It is my pleasure to announce the second release candidate for Apache
log4php 2.1.0.

Since we are short of PMC members at the log4php project, I would
appreciate if other PMCs would join in so that we may pass this vote.

Fixes compared to RC1:
 * included build.xml in source packages
 * fixed version number in title of api docs

Significant changes in this release include:
 * a new logging level: trace
 * a new appender: MongoDB (thanks to Vladimir Gorej)
 * a plethora of bugfixes and other code improvements
 * most of the site docs have been rewritten to make log4php more
accessible to users

Apache log4php 2.1.0 RC2 is available for review here:
 * http://people.apache.org/builds/logging/log4php/2.1.0/RC2/

The tag for this release is available here:
 * http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/logging/log4php/tags/apache-log4php-2.1.0/

The site for this version can be found at:
  * http://people.apache.org/~ihabunek/apache-log4php-2.1.0-RC2/site/

According to the process, please vote with:
[ ] +1 Yes go ahead and release the artifacts
[ ] -1 No, because...

Best regards,
Ivan