incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevin Lau <kevin...@fas.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Recuse as mentor?
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2011 14:31:01 GMT
On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 7:52 AM, Allen Pulsifer <pulsifer@openoffice.org>wrote:

>  Its seems that you have a high level of
> mistrust for certain persons and are not prepared to reach out
> magnanimously
> to all parties in an attempt to bring them together.  I see this as
> creating
> ongoing problems.

As a student and only follow the mailing list about this OO.o project few
days ago and knowing some of the key people here, I do not share the same
opinion about Jim. In fact, I feel Jim is one of the few people can bring
different parties together.  Senses of honest, open and forgiving community
bring a youngster like me to be more involved in this movement. I have faith
that he can do this.

"If men were angels, no government would be necessary" James Madison.