incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Bigtop for the Apache Incubator
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 00:32:15 GMT
Hi Cos,

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 5:21 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <cos@apache.org> wrote:
> However, iTest repository at github.com/cloudera/iTest isn't
> available? Will it be available along with the rest of the code or it
> isn't opened to the public? A error in the document? What's the deal there? I
> believe it'd be beneficial for the community to be able to see the source code
> of the testing engine. Please correct me if I'm wrong though ;)

iTest is now part of bigtop and resides under test/src/itest-common:
    https://github.com/cloudera/bigtop/tree/master/test/src/itest-common

So in that sense it is there, but not as a separate project. The original
documentation for iTest is available under this link:
   http://cloudera.github.com/bigtop/iTest/

And it looks like there are could be a couple of dangling links there still
pointing to where iTest used to be on GitHub as a separate repository.

Thanks,
Roman.