incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Bigtop for the Apache Incubator
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 00:32:15 GMT
Hi Cos,

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 5:21 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <> wrote:
> However, iTest repository at isn't
> available? Will it be available along with the rest of the code or it
> isn't opened to the public? A error in the document? What's the deal there? I
> believe it'd be beneficial for the community to be able to see the source code
> of the testing engine. Please correct me if I'm wrong though ;)

iTest is now part of bigtop and resides under test/src/itest-common:

So in that sense it is there, but not as a separate project. The original
documentation for iTest is available under this link:

And it looks like there are could be a couple of dangling links there still
pointing to where iTest used to be on GitHub as a separate repository.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message