incubator-general mailing list archives

From Volker Merschmann <>
Subject Re: Re-Introduction
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 15:08:26 GMT
Hi Robert,

2011/6/7 Robert Burrell Donkin <>:
> On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 8:51 PM, Louis Suárez-Potts <> wrote:
>> Tomorrow, the Community Council will hold a meeting to discuss What
Now? It's not going to be our last meeting. I don't know what will happen to OOo as such.
But I am confident that we've so far seen enough energy and interest to ensure that there
will continue to be code and a project making it.
> Apache is community centered with an open culture. Please encourage as
> many people as possible to come together to contribute their ideas
> into the mix.
You shoul not expect too much, as all non-Oracle-employed
council-members have left the council last year and the seats had not
been re-elected...

Volker Merschmann
Member of The Document Foundation

To unsubscribe, e-mail: