incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <>
Subject Re: Apache Incubator Proposal: Splitting the Community?
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 19:22:54 GMT
On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 3:11 PM, William A. Rowe Jr. <> wrote:
> Anything else reeks of this being shoved down people's throats by
> people gave this days, weeks or even a month of deliberation already.
> Your invitation to start the vote NOW comes across as a snarky drivers
> seat remark.

Note: I did not read it that way (I think it is quite plausible and
even more likely that Jim wants to roll up his sleeves and get
started), and furthermore, I have already publicly declined the
suggestion that we do a vote now.

I hope we don't need to deliberate for a full month, but I do agree
that we should wait until some of the more active threads become

- Sam Ruby

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message