incubator-general mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Retire ALOIS podling
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:52:18 GMT
Hello,

as already mentioned last week, the ALOIS project is dead and it seems
there is no way to recover in near future (or even later). The
developers told me in a private message in March that they cannot
continue due to personal reasons. It seem this has become truth.

I have set up a vote on the dev mailinglist:
  * http://s.apache.org/eBx
(Note: one of the voters responded on the private list - I counted the vote)

So far, no releases have been made.

This vote passed before a few hour after being open for 5 days.

Please vote for retirement of the alois podling. If this vote passes,
I will step to the discussions on retirement and finally retire it.

Thanks,
Christian

[] +1 - please retire
[] +/-0