incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jochen Wiedmann <>
Subject Re: OpenOffice: were are we now?
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2011 20:50:43 GMT
On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 8:21 PM, Niall Pemberton
<> wrote:

> IMO the only negative thing then about LibreOffice is the copyleft
> license - everything else about them is great. When deciding whether
> to accept OO we should consider whether that and facilitating BigCos
> interests is worth splitting the FOSS community.
> I am considering voting -1 to this proposal for those reasons.

Thanks for expressing my feelings so well, Niall!

Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men
will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of

John Maynard Keynes (

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message