incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ian Lynch <ianrly...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions for the cheap seats.
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2011 21:39:00 GMT
On 5 June 2011 22:29, Joe Schaefer <joe_schaefer@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Guess - Stay and stagnate at Oracle or they go to another
foundation/organisation that will accept them.

Note that it is unknown but the risks are identifiable. If Oracle decides to
give the code and trademarks to someone else it probably wouldn't be TDF
although maybe they would who knows. They might give them to someone a lot
less desirable than ASF though.