incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blondie's Parallel Lines...
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 20:10:33 GMT
On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 16:05, dsh <daniel.haischt@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Final note on commit log analysis - if that's a criterion how to
> define an active ASF "participant" my most active times are certainly
> pretty dated but of course I would know how to teak commit logs to
> make me look more active if I'd ever like to go down that road ;)

Dude. Reindent the codebase. That does *wonders* for the amount of
code that you've "worked on" in a project.

:-D :-D

Cheers,
-g

ps. we have a couple points in the Apache Subversion history were that
effectively happened. A couple developers now have a seemingly huge
level of contribution over the entire codebase. hehehe....