incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <>
Subject Re: Apache Incubator Proposal: Splitting the Community?
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 21:22:19 GMT
Hi All,

On Jun 3, 2011, at 12:33 PM, Leo Simons wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 7:17 PM, Jim Jagielski <> wrote:
>>> Just remember, we haven't yet even voted on whether or not to accept
>>> the podling.
>>> These are decisions the podling should be making.
>> Are you ready to call for a vote? :)
> Whoah! Please don't call for a vote -- I would much rather we first
> arrive at a situation where I can comfortably vote +1! :)
> I recognize that all important smiley (note I'm adding smileys too!!
> (^_^) ), but let's pretend I'm ignoring that, in which case for me the
> actual answer is something like...

*IPMC member hat on here *

The snipped seems like a pretty nice list of things to resolve *before* graduation.

I personally don't think any of those are a blocker for calling a VOTE, next week that is.

Some of these types of discussions going on right now could be happening on office-{dev|user}

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246

To unsubscribe, e-mail: