incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: End Users ?
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2011 18:13:08 GMT
It has been said that Apache is a developer-centric org, and
relative to other orgs that is probably not too far off.  However
OOo's user community will be important for us to preserve,
nurture, and grow as we start moving the services over to equipment
managed by the ASF.

If the concern is about existing services provided by the OOo domain,
my hope is that in the near future we will transfer control of the
domain to the ASF, and subsequently migrate the existing services
largely unchanged from their existing URLs.

If there are concerns beyond that, please specify what those are
and I'll try to answer as best as I can.