incubator-general mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Podling "publicity" guidelines and release announcements
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 01:13:40 GMT

----- Original Message ----

+1.  The main concern is that the project isn't abusing the tentative
association
with Apache, so be sure there are at least pointers to the standard incubator
disclaimer in any public announcements about lucy.

AFAIK the (defunct PRC, it's now all handled by press@) will be happy to help
come graduation time, but while in the incubator formal PR is discouraged.