incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept OpenOffice.org for incubation
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 18:54:11 GMT
+1

There are many reasons that this project might fail at Apache. These
reasons have been brought up and discussed enough that I feel
comfortable giving the project the chance to prove that it can be
successful.

Craig

On Jun 10, 2011, at 9:02 AM, Sam Ruby wrote:

> *** Please change your Subject: line for any [DISCUSSION] of this
> [VOTE]
>
> As the discussions on the OpenOfficeProposal threads seem to be
> winding down, I would like to initiate the vote to accept
> OpenOffice.org as an Apache Incubator project.
>
> At the end of this mail, I've put a copy of the current proposal.
> Here is a link to the document in the wiki:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/OpenOfficeProposal?action=recall&rev=207
>
> As the proposal discussion threads are numerous, I encourage people
> to scan and review the archives for this month:
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201106.mbox/browser
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [  ] +1 Accept OpenOffice.org for incubation
> [  ] +0 Indifferent to OpenOffice.org incubation
> [  ] -1 Reject OpenOffice.org for incubation

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
Chair, OpenJPA PMC
clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo