incubator-general mailing list archives

From Chris Burroughs <chris.burrou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Kafka for the Apache Incubator
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2011 16:00:20 GMT
Hi everyone.  I've contributed a few (mostly small) patches to Kafka in
the past and want to get more deeply involved.  As I said below I have
also been a user of Kafka and active on the mailing list.

I've listed myself as an initial committer on the proposal
<http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/KafkaProposal>.