incubator-general mailing list archives

From Cor Nouws <oo...@nouenoff.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept OpenOffice.org for incubation
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 15:52:31 GMT
Hi,

Sam Ruby wrote (10-06-11 18:02)
> Please cast your votes:

a. - : because of the difficulties ahead, as mentioned on this list, for
the OpenOffice.org product in the ASF (that may not be relevant for the
AFS, but IMO are for OpenOffice.org), and since TDF for me is a more
logical choice;

b. + : because the many people from the OpenOffice.org project that I
know and want to give the Apache OpenOffice.org a chance, which I think
is fair too.

Round (b-a) = +0 (non binding)

Kind regards,
Cor