incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Marcelo H.Fortino" <mfort...@estrategiasgnulinux.com>
Subject Re: Request: Can "proposed committers" introduce themselves?
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 07:50:14 GMT

> Hi Rob and all,

My name is Marcelo Horacio Fortino and I've been using this suite since
1999 when I get an StarOffice 5.1 CD from Sun.

Since then I had worked with all OpenOffice.Org and lastly with
LibreOffice flavors and I've been promoting and installing these suites
hundreds of times to my clients.

My contributions into the openoffice.org ecosystem have been creating
market and giving jobs to teachers and IT technicians for migration,
customization and support.

Also I've been teaching and recently organizing OpenOffice and
LibreOffice courses.

I know I'm not a programmer, nor have been giving support at forums or
translating OOO into spanish but mainly it was because I've no enough
time to do that. I hope anyway that I can be useful into this community :-)

regards

--
-
// Marcelo Fortino