incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Remediation ...
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 19:33:06 GMT
On 09/06/2011 19:53, Michael Meeks wrote:

> On Thu, 2011-06-09 at 14:27 -0400, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> 	This is what I want to avoid; I would like to winkle this information
> out, publicly, to ensure that LibreOffice (and others: gnumeric, KOffice
> etc.) can take advantage of it. Is that clearer ?

You are welcome to participate in the project in a constructive way,
including helping make sure the project culture embraces this kind of
transparency.

Alternatively, you can consume the code without expecting to influence
it's management.

Or you can simply ignore the whole thing as a corporate trap not worthy
of your time or patronage.

Our processes for handling these situations are good enough for me, I
opt for the first action. I hope you too can opt for one of the first
two options, I truly believe it will strengthen us both. However, you
are free to adopt the third and call me a fool when we have that beer.

Ross