incubator-general mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <a...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject OOo community organzations (was: OOo Monetary Donations)
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 14:34:31 GMT
Does someone have a high-level org chart - so to speak - of the
OpenOffice.org community?  To be more specific, a chart or description
of all the recognizable groups (associations, corporations, memberships,
etc.) that are either directly in charge of some part of the OOo project
as a whole, or are obviously directly related to using the OOo project?

I think this would be tremendously useful for those of us who are not as
familiar with the OOo history and breadth (and different types of) the
community.

I agree this discussion would not need to gate an IPMC vote.

- Shane