incubator-general mailing list archives

From André Schnabel <andre.schna...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [tdf-discuss] OpenOffice.org Summit Proposal
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 18:35:52 GMT
Hi,

I almost forgot about that, as it is not a summit but may be the
earliest date for a meeting.
     http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DE/QAWochenende2011

So if some of you live rather close to Essen/Germany you may join us
there. It would be helpfull to understand / speak German, as it is a
meeting of the German community members. We used to have this as annual
meeting with focus on QA and localization for some years now. But it is
always a nice event to get to know each other, have barbecue, pizza and
beer (or whatever you like ;) )

If you like to join, please notify Jacqueline and prefferable
discuss@de.libreoffice.org. There are still some places left to stay
overnight (but please be aware the we only have double rooms).

regards,

André

PS.: