incubator-general mailing list archives

From Florian Effenberger <>
Subject Re: Re-Introduction
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 16:29:28 GMT
Hi Rob, wrote on 2011-06-07 18.17:
> Florian, I stated a relevant fact to rebut an attempt to dismiss the input
> from the OOo Community Council.  You do not dispute the facts.  I
> apologize if you find this offensive.  That was far from my intent.
> I think our collaboration will be greatly enhanced if we all act a bit
> less like we're made of eggshells.  In community discussions you sometimes
> hear things you may not want to hear.

let's forget about it.

I'm not made out of sugar, as we have a saying in Germany. But, please,
everyone, let's not focus on the past, and let's not get personal or
insulting. It simply doesn't help anyone.

Florian Effenberger <>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/ @floeff

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message