incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Added Education Project idea to the OpenOffice.org Apache incubator
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 23:44:55 GMT
Eric,

Thanks for the background. It would be great if you can repost this to
the dev@community.a.o list if the podling is accepted. It's off topic
for this list, but very much on topic over there. Note, I've signed up
as a mentor on the proposal.

We need to convince Ian Lynch to get involved too (if he's not already),
but I'll work on him later ;-)

Ross