incubator-general mailing list archives

From Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Subject Re: Question to TDF and its community
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 21:12:48 GMT
Hi,

Jochen Wiedmann wrote on 2011-06-06 23.10:
> Niclas, several people from TDF/LO, including Florian Effenberger,
> have expressed their wish that the project should be accepted on this
> mailing list. Simple reason: They consider the alternatives (code
> stays within Oracle or whatever else)  worse than an OO incubator
> project.

from what I understood, the code grant is already in place, independent
from the incubation process? (I'm really asking, because I lack the
details, but at least that's how I understood it.)

Is the trademark grant tied to the incubation process?

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108