incubator-general mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Libreoffice] Proposal to join Apache OpenOffice
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 17:00:50 GMT
On 6/6/11 6:47 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Emmanuel Lecharny wrote on 2011-06-06 18.40:
>> Should The ASF made responsible for every comments made on the Internet
>> by people who are not even remotely connected to The ASF ?
>
> no, and I didn't say that. Again, I just wanted to point out why
> people believe things as we heard before. Don't put words in my mouth
> I didn't say.

And I didn't say that you suggested such thing either...

I'm just saying that people are supposed to use their brain, instead of
elaborate some theory based on some random sentences picked from the web.
We should also be confident that people are smart enough to understand
the ins and outs, otherwise we will simply waste our time explaining
them again and again something they can't/don't want to get..

--
Regards,
Cordialement,