incubator-general mailing list archives

From Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice.org Apache Incubator Proposal: Splitting^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HREUNITING the Community?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 16:55:51 GMT
Hi,

Kevin Lau wrote on 2011-06-06 15.35:

> -Can you help me to understand this "Simon posted one possible creative
>   solution"?
>
> It seems the discussion is making progress. I like to think this is
> appropriate to be seen in "Initial source files (was: OpenOffice: were are
> we now?)" thread than here.

I referred to this one:
http://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg28006.html

I am not saying this is my preferred choice, and this is by far not a
TDF statement; I am saying that there are indeed creative ways to work
together, rather than setting up two projects in parallel.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108