incubator-general mailing list archives

From Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Subject Re: [Libreoffice] Proposal to join Apache OpenOffice
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 16:47:39 GMT
Hi,

Emmanuel Lecharny wrote on 2011-06-06 18.40:
> Should The ASF made responsible for every comments made on the Internet
> by people who are not even remotely connected to The ASF ?

no, and I didn't say that. Again, I just wanted to point out why people
believe things as we heard before. Don't put words in my mouth I didn't say.

I am quoting my mail here again:

==
I am *not* saying you would be influenced or forced - I'd never doubt
that you are deciding independent. However, what people may give the
feeling that something's wrong are statements like these:

http://www.sutor.com/c/2011/06/some-remarks-on-openoffice-going-to-apache/comment-page-1/#comment-5309

"it is a done deal"

That might create wrong impressions...
==

So, where did I say that Apache was influenced, or Apache was
responsible? Nowhere.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108